Monday, April 13, 2009

Laura and Sean's E-session

This past weekend I got together with Laura and Sean for their engagement session in Cartersville, GA During the session we ended up at a covered bridge very close to her parents house and as we were walking on the bridge and setting up the first shot my leg fell through the boards on the covered bridge scaring me half to death. Luckily, I did not drop my camera. Other than that the session went smoothly and I had a great time hanging out with the two of them. Their wedding will take place on June 6th at Sam Jones Methodist Church with the reception to follow at Raccoon Creek. I'm looking forward to it.













2 comments:

Unknown said...

this one is for the newspaper!

Nam said...

The moment and composition in #2 is amazing! Great job dude!