Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Italy - Part I

Here are some of the long promised Italy pictures. It was one of the best trips I have ever been on. Every time I talk to someone about it, I never do it justice. So, I give the following advice: If you ever have the chance, GO!

A rainy night far away from Georgia


The top of the Trevi Fountain


No explanation necessary.


How happy was I to be in the Colosseum!


Palantine Hill


The Roman Forum


The Pantheon (one of my favorite places in all of Rome)


A Church (I think it's Santa Maria del Sopra, but I would not bet my life on it)


The Trevi Fountain


Roma!


Matt engrossed with our favorite companion - the guide book.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this pictures are incredible!!!
that's it.... i'm gettin a 5D.

Anonymous said...

How come there is no picture of you guys chowing down at our collective favorite restaurant in rome, who's name always escapes me?

Anonymous said...

MATT - Picture #1 is so amazing it hurts. Seriously. I want one. How much? = )

Also, you've got some of the cutest/best Christmas pictures I've ever seen! Who shot them?? Beautiful family!

Miss you man!

Anonymous said...

MATT - Picture #1 is so amazing it hurts. Seriously. I want one. How much? = )

Also, you've got some of the cutest/best Christmas pictures I've ever seen! Who shot them?? Beautiful family!

Miss you man!

JenOdom said...

These look great, Matt! I know you and Melissa had a great time! Makes me really want to go back. Can't wait to see more!