Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Shooting with Sara Speert

This past weekend I had the chance to second shoot with my dear friend Sara Speert at the Renaissance-Waverly‎. It was a nice change of pace to second shoot and not having the pressure to be the lead photographer. It took some time for me to get use to it, but eventually I found my way. The great thing about being a second is that you have more opportunities to try different things to see if they work. Thank you Sara for the great time.
























The hotel was kind and let us place Mandi and Mark up on the check-in counter. The guests weren't phased a bit.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's why I LOVE second shooting. It gives you the opportunity to experiment without the pressure of having to be the boss for the day! You did a great job with these. Don't you just LOVE Jewish weddings?