Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Our Friends Alana and Tom!

Once upon a time, Matt and I lived in Los Angeles. That feels the appropriate way to start, because our LA years now feel like a nice dream I once had. We have some wonderful, adventurous friends that we met there, among them, Alana. Since we left LA, Alana has since moved to Washington DC where she met Tom. I remember having conversations with Alana about 'the man I want to end up with.' And now, here they are. This was the first time that Matt and I shot the wedding of a close friend. I get a little misty eyed looking at the photos; because it's my friend, and she looks soooo happy and content. And as we get to know Tom better, we realize how good a match they are. To Alana and Tom, we wish you wonderful adventures traveling the world together and leaving your mark wherever you go! Mazel Tov!


Tom with his new niece.


















It looks like we set this up, but Tom has been shaking trees over Alana this entire spring.






Sexy!




Other LA friends - John and Rachel Snowden. John was the minister for the ceremony. Not pictured is Baby Snowden, who will make his appearance in August.






Yeah, we stole a dance!








No comments: