Friday, December 12, 2008

Park and Sam | The Park Tavern

The other night while I was watching ABC News, they did a segment called "Happiness is Contagious". The British Medical Journal reports that getting connected with happy people improves a person's own happiness. I will have to say after spending the day with Park and Sam, I was very happy. Park's laugh throughout the day was infectious and boisterous, creating a very enjoyable atmosphere. As for Sam, I have never seen someone smile for so long without hurting in the cheek bone area. Their love and free spirit for life will take them far in their marriage.

Did I mention the happy couple also knows how to throw a great party. Joel with Lethal Rhythms did an awesome job getting the danced floor full with some truly talented dancers. They were rocking it for several hours without a break.

Thank you to Lauren Wright for 2nd shooting with me.


























































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Nice work man! Where are you located?

Matt Yung Photography said...

We're located in Atlanta, GA. Thanks for checking my blog.