Thursday, February 05, 2009

The World of Coke meets the Parker Family

I had the pleasure of photographing the Parker family from Augusta, GA at The World of Coke last week. As a first time guest I found the museum pretty cool and much bigger than I was expecting. The kids enjoyed the museum, except for the polar bear. The two little ones were not going to go anywhere near the polar bear. Everyone enjoyed the taste testing at the end. However, once I tried four or more different types of drinks my stomach turned for the worst and I had to stop. As you leave you are given a bottled coke that is produced right in the museum. The coke ended up being my dessert that night along with a bowl of popcorn.

I want to thank the Parker family for taking the time out of their busy schedule to drive all the way to Atlanta for their shoot. I look forward to seeing you all again.



All three children had issues getting close to the polar bear.
















The tasting area.


1 comment:

Cathy Carver-Parker said...

My family and I would like to thank you for taking the time out your busy schedule to shoot us at the World of Coke. You are not only extremely engaging but you definitely leave your clients wanting more. You are a phenomenal photographer. I am still raving about you to all my friends and family. We will see you again later in the year for another shoot. You take care.