Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kristi and Michael's E-Session

I shot Kristi and Michael at White Oak Park in Dallas, GA. White Oak Park is lovely, it's becoming one of my favorite places to go. We had such a great time taking pictures - Kristi and Michael were fun and relaxed - I loved the wardrobe changes. Engagement sessions are a wonderful way for us to connect with our couples in an informal setting. We really get a sense of who they are and what type of photos they like. By the wedding day, I feel we are old friends getting together again. We look forward to catching up with Kristi and Michael at their wedding this fall.




















2 comments:

Sophia said...

I love the first picture with the couple's silhouette

Matt Yung Photography said...

Thanks Sophia for taking a look. We are excited about that shot.