Sunday, April 25, 2010

Here's a sneak peek at Katie and Josh's wedding

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of photographing Josh and Katie's wedding. We had planned on sunny, outdoor shots, but when the rain put a damper on that, we came up with an alternative plan. I really wanted to strive for a shot that would knock their socks off. A big thank you to Katie and Josh for trusting me when I asked them to go outdoors for a few minutes during the reception - even though it was still raining. Here is a sneak peak from their wedding:

4 comments:

Bonnie Fountain said...

This picture is amazing! It takes a lot of creativity to think of awesome shots like this in what is otherwise not so great weather for outdoor pictures! I can't wait to see the rest from the wedding...it was beautiful! Great job again on the picture!

laura said...

Awesome shot, Matt! Jake and I are so excited to have you shoot our big day.

Matt Yung Photography said...

Thank you for your comments. We had lots of fun at the wedding and Katie and Josh are great people to work with.

Stephanie said...

What a great picture! I can't wait to see the rest!