Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Melissa and Zach's E-Session in Spring

Several years ago I lived in LA and loved every minute of it.  One of the things I missed most while living there was the chance to see and enjoy the season changes.  In a couple of weeks I'll be celebrating my 7 year anniversary of moving from LA to GA. I take in each season and the beauty each one brings.  I love how spring is a fresh new start to the landscape. The trees are absolutely magnificent at this time of year. It only made sense to use this natural beauty in my shoot with Melissa and Zach for their engagement session.  Thank you again for the honor of photographing the two of you at this point of your lives.  We look forward to your wedding that will take place on May 7, 2011.




I love the way the dog is looking at me.







No comments: