Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Julie & Jeff say "I Do" at Reynolds Plantation

Occasionally, I have the opportunity to 2nd shoot with my dear friends at other weddings.  In this case I was blessed to spend the whole day with my friend Nam Nguyen,  and when I mean whole day I mean it.  I didn't get home until 3AM. Thanks to Nam, I was introduced to 5 hr energy drink.  All I can say is Yuck!  Never again, Buddy!  

One of my favorite moments during the day was when a young girl from the pool crossed the ceremony site to get to the hammocks - while the Groom was walking his parents in. The parents of the child watched in horror as their little girl was completely unaware of what was happening.  

A huge congratulations to Julie and Jeff and thank you for your hospitality.  












I love this shot! Boredom strikes yet another child during family shots.

One of the cutest flower girls ever!



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never seen better than this site.