Monday, June 15, 2009

Stephen and Kristen's Engagement Session with the uninvited guest

I met up with Stephen and Kristen at the Roswell Mill early in the morning to avoid the heat. During the session somehow we started talking about snakes and how much I hate them. When we headed down to the waterfall I placed myself on a rock to start taking some photos. Before we could start, Stephen called me over to him. Only instead of saying anything to me, he just pointed to the rock I had been standing on, and the snake that had been right next to me. Thanks for saving me.

I'm looking forward to their wedding which will take place at Frogtown Cellars in Dahlonega on Nov. 14, 2009.











6 comments:

David Russell said...

Matt, Beautifully done!! I so enjoy seeing your blog. Hope the new baby is full of joy... David Russell, Augusta, Ga

Matt Yung Photography said...

David, nice to hear from you. I hope the season is treating you great and thank you for the kind words.

Kevan said...

Love the light from behind!!! Well done! Wish we had seen a snake!

Lauren said...

Yeah, snakes suck :) I KNOW!

Nam said...

Amazing opening shot! What a fun story too. And by fun, I mean horrifying. = ) Boo to snakes!

Matt Yung Photography said...

Thanks Nam! I agree, boo to snakes and they suck.